Last week the Imagine It Done team headed to the NY Now Gift Show at the Javits Center. We consider this the fashion week of designers and especially professional home organizers. The 3-day exhibit presents buyers with a first look at the hottest home and design brand new products coming to the market.
We attend the exhibit seasonally so that we can provide our clients and our audience with these hot products so you can know about the trends that we believe deserve the spotlight. Some will help with your home organization products, while others will just add spice to your decor. Check out some of our favorite brands we saw this season.
1. Pigeon & Poodle - An array of coasters, place mats, bathroom sets, desk accessories, baskets and beautiful trays.
2. Graccijza Collection/Bovi - Beautifully designed towels, and bath linens from Portugal, as well as pillow cases, sheets and blankets.
3. Wexel - We love this art concept. If you want to change your artwork as much as you change your mind, these are the perfect frames. They are clear float frames that allow you to switch your artwork or photos as often as you'd like.
4. Three by Three - Organize your desk with their amazing new piece that holds papers, cards, accessories and devices.
5. Wolf - We get so many questions about jewelry boxes and we definitely would recommend these stunning leather boxes and cases.
6. Bejia Fior - Handmade floor tiles and rugs with incredible details to the design.
7. Andrée Jardin - An array of cleaning products including chic brooms and dust pans.
8. Sophistiplate/ Simply Bake - Easy entertaining and elegant table settings, cheese boards, utensils, and baking accessories.
9. Made Goods - Stunning accent pieces, mirrors, and wooden baskets with a Morocco vibe.
10. Hester & Cook - Decorative place mats for all seasons and occasions.
11. Mr. Dog - Holders to make your dog poopie bags look cute. We love these!
12. omy - Giant coloring posters and placemats for children (or adults)!
13. Sunnylife Australia - Pieces for the whole family, including neon lights. As well as their own children line called SunnyKids which includes toys, children's food containers and utensil sets.
14. Jao - The perfect travel sized accessories from skincare to wallets, bags, and towels.
15. Haute Diggity Dog - The cutest plush dog toys, including Louis Vuitton inspired bones and rosè bottles.
16. Lil Pyar - Adorable toys and designs for children's rooms including hot air balloon lamps.
17. ihi - Indian inspired pieces such as picture frames and wooden bags.
18. U Brand/Arc - A new company focused on diverse stationary for work and home.
19. Hamico - Toothbrushes with a line for babies and adults, perfect for the whole family.
20. Fabulous Furs - Faux fur accessories including slippers, pillows, and eye masks!
21. Hasegawa - Our favorite ladders, it's super thin, lightweight and easy to store.
22. Mitsubishi Cleansui Filter - An easy and safe way to live a zero waste life and plastic free. We love this water filter!
23. Pearl Life - Great kitchen accessories including a veggie slicer, clear containers, and stackable dividers.
24. Bento Box by Takanak - Adorable food storing boxes for lunches.
25. Marvis Toothpaste - A luxury line of natural toothpaste free of Parabens, Flouride, Gluten, and is Vegan and Cruelty-free.